Monday, June 16, 2014

Hey Dog

Despite my lack of blogging, I actually have been making some other cards in between Corrosive Challenges.  My cousin and co-worker celebrated his birthday last week, and loves to make a big deal of his special day, so I had to make him a special card.  We have a running joke at the office, where he does a spot-on impression of Any Samberg doing an impression of Mark Wahlberg talking to animals - if you haven't seen the skit, you have to watch it That was my inspiration. 

Once I had the idea I knew that Kenny K's Col. Macallan was perfect.  I love this angry little Bulldog!  LOL.

He is colored with Copics, with some glossy accents added to the clock, goggles, eyes and nose.  All of the papers and embellies are from stash, and the sentiment was computer generated.

Had some good luck that this will fit perfectly for the new challenge over at Kenny K's Krafty Krew   "Anything Goes" with a twist "Brown".  I haven't entered a challenge in FOREVER so this was a great opportunity.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Father's Day weekend, and we'll see you soon for another fabulous Corrosive Challenge!

Jasmine

1 comment:

Regan said...

This is awesome, Jasmine! What a terrific masculine card! Love the texture you created with your embellishments and great sentiment! Thanks for joining us at KennyK's Krafty Krew!
{hugs}
Regan